Laser dentistry is a minimally invasive option when you’re facing gum surgery, cavity treatment, or other oral issues. Discuss your laser surgery options with one of our dentists today.
Laser Dentistry Treatment:
- Canker sore and cold sore pain treatments.
- Treating root canal infections.
- Treating gum disease.
- Removing gum inflammation.
- Gum reshaping.
- Exposing wisdom teeth.
- Removing throat tissue that causes sleep apnea.
- Regenerating damaged nerves.
- Removing benign oral tumors.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
Dentists choose laser dentistry because of distinct benefits that make the procedures go more smoothly, and also reduce discomfort and healing time for patients.
- Patients are less likely to require sutures
- Anesthesia may not be necessary
- The laser will sterilize the gums, making infection less likely
- Less damage to gums shortens the healing time
- Patients lose less blood than traditional surgery